Water Soluble CBD Wholesale. Learn more about this amazing product below;
What is water soluble CBD?
Water Soluble CBD Wholesale. Cannabidiol (CBD) is hydrophobic and mixes well with oil, but not water. Rudimentary knowledge of chemistry reminds us that oil and water do not mix. This is because water and compounds that water dissolves in are hydrophilic (water-loving) while oil and compounds that mix with oil are hydrophobic (water-resistant). Thus hydrophobic molecules can be defined as those that do not mix with water.
All cannabinoids do not dissolve in water (i.e, are hydrophobic) and resist absorption into the bloodstream. This is especially true for CBD Isolate, which is pure CBD (99%+) in crystalline form. Water Soluble CBD Wholesale.
|Description||Medi™ CBD||Existing WS CBD|
|Particle size||<5 Nanometers||100+ Nanometers|
|Maximum Cannabinoid Concentration, mg/L||1000-5000||10-20|
|Flavor||Neutral / Easily Masked||Plant-Like|
|Bioavailability||High (90%+)||Low (10-30%)|
|Shelf Life||High (CBD does not settle out)||Low (CBD settles out)|
|Product Opportunities||Extensive product differentiation||Limited differentiation|
Our P.h.D. formulation scientists, with the help of customer feedback, have developed an advanced water soluble CBD product that is;
1. Water-Based (NOT oil-based). Other, CBD Water Soluble suppliers use oil-based emulsifiers. Medi DOES NOT! We do not use surfactants or emulsifiers such as polysorbate or lecithin, or any liposomes including phospholipids or micelles.
2. Completely clear & transparent and not hazy or translucent.
3. Higher bioavailability.
4. Has high-shelf life stability (because of it’s water-base).
5. Particle size is small and consistent (<1 nanometer).
6. Utilizes CBD Isolate Max™, which contains CBDV & 7-10 terpenes
7. No need for Glycerin, lecithin, solvents, detergents, or phospholipids.
8. Much easier to mask CBD bitterness
Water Soluble CBD Wholesale.